Limited to members of the PEM pickleball group. You need to have your name tag, have paid your annual dues and have the current membership sticker to play.
What you need to know:
- We have a lot of fun and great competition!
- Players have to join the PEM Pickleball (PEMPB) Club i.e.; pay the $25.00 dues
- There are dues envelopes at the pickleball courts
- The dues are for the entire season and cost less than a round of Golf
- Players need to complete their registration form and submit it with your dues in order to be added to the LivePickleball.com database
- There are registration forms in the dues envelopes
- Please indicate whether you want to play in the A-Group (Social) or B-Group (Competitive)
- Remember to sign up for organized play events each time you receive an invite
- Show up on time to each event—early if you want to warm-up
- Two (2) no-shows will result in a player not being invited to any organized play events for a week
- Wear the right shoes i.e.; court shoes and always bring water; we have a water station where you can refill your water bottle
- If you have a question, ask your skill group lead or the Organized Play Lead Ron Craig
- We’re glad you’re here; bring a positive attitude and have Fun!